dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

My outfit // Casual chic with Vans






denim shirt (esprit), colored skirt (h&m), golden colored neckless (steps), retro sunglasses (asos), black bag (theit by pilgerbags), red vans (vans)


Hi there sweet little stranger,

how have you been? Lately, I've been very busy: school started again, many many projects in process, traveling from home to the city and back, cocktail evenings with my girlfriends, working in the supermarket for some extra money, ...


These outfit photos are from a few weeks ago, on a sunny sunday afternoon. I just visited the new clothing shop Zowee's, you can read my report about it
here.

You can see on the pictures that I really enjoyed the sun, he's my one and only lover! I think that you can categorize this outfit under 'casual chic'. Yes, I even think that you can be chic with vans on your feet!


What do you think about this outfit & what item do you like the most?



With love

Charlotte.X

PS: Pictures made by my little sister, thank you A. !